Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
If you are considering the challenge of a Digital Marketing Specialist in the world leading telecommunication & consumer electronics company, this might be the opportunity you've been looking for.
- Implement the most effective digital strategy and plans in Huawei consumer business.
- Work with the country and regional marketing teams to ensure coherence and link with other media strategies.
- Ensure execution of Huawei brand strategy and activities in collaboration with media, digital and communication agencies.
- Combined with the brand story and product lifecycle to craft and to manage a comprehensive and innovative strategy of marketing and content plan.
- Execute and track marketing campaign and content calendar and activities across digital channels. Generating brand awareness and building brand love. By means of the social media, SEO/SEM and other digital channels assist the launch of new products and focus on activities, and project implementation, assisting in promotion planning and development in retail activities.
- Responsible for digital platform development and operational management. Optimize standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies. Leveraging market data and analytics to develop content.
- Agency management and responsible to optimize the costs and operational effectiveness.
- Degree in marketing
- 2- 3 years working experience in a field of digital marketing or relevant
- Common understanding of the Finnish media field and regulations
- Experience in consumer electronics field and/or interest in mobile technology is a plus
- Tolerance for hectic business environment
- Fluent Finnish speaker with excellent grammar and writing skills
- Fluent written and verbal English
We provide you:
- A unique chance to work with Huawei
- Possibility to experience Huawei's most advanced technology
- International and innovative working environment
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup. Work location is at our Sales Office Metsälä, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV & application at www.experis.fi ASAP!
For more information please contact Senior Consultant Petteri Paassola, 040 1755 818 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.