Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a Partner Channel Marketing Manager for our international ICT client. Position is permanent via ManpowerGroup and will start at August.
In this position you will have full ownership of the local Partner Readiness Plan. It involves a lot of interaction and collaboration with a broad set of key stakeholders in the OCP team and across M&O, with external training companies and with Partner Ecosystem.
A typical day includes:
- Participate in Community ROB – weekly community call, monthly 1:1 with manager, quarterly plan review process.
- Regular meetings with local PTSs, PDMs and PMMs from the BG as needed (weekly basis) to discuss readiness plan content, schedule and registrations.
- Organize trainings in the plan - Book locations, trainers and catering for each event.
- Manage budget on a daily basis ensuring spending according to seasonality.
- Source trainers for different topic areas.
Travel internationally maybe once in the half fiscal.
- Experience in partner readiness and enablement and/or business experience, preferably in the Learning & Development field
- Program management experience building and landing enablement programs
- Partner ecosystem and industry insights and knowledge of partner business models
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to build insights that drive the right enablement activities
- Passion to succeed in a quickly changing business environment showing thought-leadership in driving cloud partner transformation
- Possess excellent collaboration and teamwork skills to improve alignment of content and engines across multiple groups
- Obsessed and committed to optimal partner and customer satisfaction
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Bachelor degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations)
Interested? Apply as soon as possible at www.experis.fi