Evac is the world’s leading provider of integrated water and waste management systems, as well as corrosion-protection systems, for the marine, offshore, and building industries. Our cutting-edge solutions and services have been helping leading global players in these industries to significantly reduce their environmental footprint for 40 years. With offices in 14 countries across four continents and representatives in more than 70 countries, we pride ourselves on being close to our customers wherever in the world they are located. The company’s turnover was 136 million euros in 2017.
Tekniikka ja logistiikka - Engineering and Logistics, Toimisto- ja asiakaspalvelu - Office Administration and Customer Service, Myynti, markkinointi, viestintä - Sales, Marketing, Communications
We are in search for the position of
PRODUCT MANAGER (wastewater treatment)
to join our team in Espoo, Finland.
As the product manager, you will
- be part of Evac’s global product management team
- manage and develop own product line to secure competitive product offering for customer needs
- have technological responsibility of the product line
- follow international and local legislation and regulations
- have lifecycle management of the product line
- work in cooperation with Evac’s technical support and sales teams
- manage product line documentation
We expect that you
- have few years of experience in environmental or cleantech related field
- have good understanding from wastewater treatment
- have fluent command of both spoken and written English as well as a good technical vocabulary
- have the ability to cooperate in global business environment and be self-motivated
- have development-oriented and systematic way of working
- have B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in process engineering or related field
We offer you an interesting job at our office in Espoo, Finland, a competitive salary, and the support of an international company.
For more information about the role, please contact Senior Consultant Pekka Ruotsalainen at Experis Finland, +358 40 5850 147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this sound like you? Please apply by registering your CV and cover letter at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.