Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
for our client in Espoo. Roll-out coordinator manages the implementation of a global project in different countries. The person works as a point of contact between the global development and local implementation teams and makes sure relevant tasks are completed on-time and team members are happy with the result.
The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Espoo.
Responsibilities and key activities
In this position you need to:
- Coordinate all project related activities and make sure the deployment project is proceeding as expected
- Proactively solve problems so you are expected to be creative and equipped with good analytical skills
- Create various project related documentation and deliver it in concise and to-the-point manner
- Facilitate workshops, train and engage frontline staff
- Manage expectations of various project stakeholders
- Supporting key user community
- Experience in working with international projects
- Understanding of customer surveys and the definition & management of customer feedback processes
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Basic project management skills
- Very good collaboration and communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and ability to work in virtual teams in a multicultural environment
- Analytical thinking
- Patience and bullet-proof focus
We offer you a change to join a multinational team of IT professionals. You will get to grow your expertise in a well-known global company and challenge yourself in this versatile role.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact Experis / Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531