Uponor is a leading international systems and solutions provider for safe drinking water delivery, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure. The company serves a variety of building markets including residential, commercial, industrial and civil engineering. Uponor employs about 4,100 employees in 30 countries, mainly in Europe and North America. In 2018, Uponor's net sales totalled nearly €1.2 billion. Uponor is based in Finland and listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Uponor builds on you - www.uponor.com
Our international customer, Uponor, is looking for
SOLUTION ARCHITECT, Vantaa
In this role, you will lead the design and development of data distribution from Uponor’s core systems to the external world, such as our business partner webshop sites to enable online access to Uponor information.
You will focus on product data, but you will work in close cooperation with other solution architects to form the entire Uponor data distribution solutions with external world.
The ideal candidate is business-minded team player with great collaboration and communication capability and experience of IT solutions.
Besides your strategic thinking, you find passion towards IT development and you have the technical capabilities to drive the initiatives forward. You have some experience in API management and API development. You will work in close cooperation with business and IT.
We offer you a chance to work in a truly global company, and an opportunity to develop the role further.
You will be reporting to Manager IT, Product Lifecycle Management and dotted line to Global Enterprise Architect.
Your responsibilities include:
- Define how customer IT solutions will be connected achieving online access to the needed product data
- Define product data flows from business applications to customers and business partners targeting better customer and product experience and growth
- Define practises and guidelines for API management and development
- Define and manage API roadmap and manage the vision of API portfolio
- Optimize developer experience
Requirements for the role:
- System integration experience and familiarity with cloud and web-oriented architectures
- Experience of IT applications development
- Business acumen
- Overall experience of API development
- Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Work effectively and proactively within virtual teams, being a great team player also helping others to succeed
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment and a matrix organizational structure
- Proactive and can do-attitude
- Fluent in English
- Experience of API management platforms, API gateways, API developer portals and micro services architecture
- Experience of integrating webshop with backend applications
- Experience of Product Life Cycle Management (PLM)
- MSc in relevant field
Apply for the job at the latest by March 18th, 2019 at www.experis.fi by registering your CV and salary request in English to this position.
For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Pia Santanen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.