Huawei is the leading provider of telecommunications equipment in the world with a strong focus on innovation. We have more than 43,600 employees engaged in R&D and have established 17 research institutes in countries including the U.S., Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, Finland and China to ensure global R&D with outstanding people. We have set up over 20 joint innovation centers with top operators to transform leading technologies into a competitive edge for customers and achieve business success.
The Finland R&D Center was established in September 2012. We currently focus on Terminal products related research. Our employees and consultants are top talent with solid experience in the Telecommunications and Mobile Field. They have been part of shaping the research and standards of the industry, but they still thrive on innovation and cutting edge research. Come and build the mobile and wireless future with us!
Huawei Technologies Finland is looking for a Project Assistant, starting as soon as possible. You'll be working for the Reliability Competence Center, where we work to ensure the top of the range quality of our products.
- You will be responsible of administrative support for Reliability Competence Center team. Your tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Time management and scheduling & organizing meetings
- Team working atmosphere enhancement
- Understanding the business targets and operations priorities, ensure the approval process is completed in a timely manner
- Supporting business travel related queries
- Meeting and documents translation
- Assisting with daily office operations and other tasks as set by the team leader.
Required background and experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other relevant field
- Technical background is highly valuated
- Experience in a similar role for at least 3 years
- Fluent written and spoken English &Chinese language skills are essential
- Good skills with MS Office, especially Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Required skills / personal characteristics:
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Service oriented attitude and able to manage multiple tasks
- Team working skills as well as ability to work independently.
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup. Work location is at our R&D Center in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP or by 20th of November at latest.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.