Ahlstrom-Munksjö is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Internal Communications Manager to its group level communications organization.
The top candidate has at least five year’ background in managing internal communications projects or has been leading internal communications on group level in an international environment. The candidate will be able to transform the company’s strategy into successful internal communications initiatives together with the relevant internal stakeholders.
Our new Internal Communications Manager will be skilled at creating content and launching initiatives that both engage the employees and combine the interests of Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s businesses. The person takes ownership of all internal communications in a trust-inviting way in line with the company’s communications strategy, as well as develops the tools for strategy implementation and other important development projects. Furthermore the person builds an internal communications culture together with relevant internal stakeholders, and finds solutions in internal communications related issues for management and other key persons. The Communication Manager also takes the ownership of developing suitable tools, as well as develops the needed processes according to changing needs.
The Internal Communications Manager will be:
- Reporting to the VP, Group Communications and Investor Relations
- Working in close cooperation with the Human Resources function
- Managing the internal networks of HR experts in internal communications related issues without having them as direct subordinates
- Working in close cooperation with businesses and all internal stakeholders
- Positive and open-minded, also in stressful situations
- Analytical and systematic, development mindset
- Able to prefer solutions over problems, flexible
- Long-term perspective with a sense of urgency
- Enjoys team work, interested in business
- An academic degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience and proof of managing demanding internal communications responsibilities
- Work experience in an international communication organization
- Demonstrated high standard of written and presentation skills in Finnish and English
- Ability to manage projects
- Ability to use the digital communications channels (intranet, web, facebook, twitter, instagram etc)
People skills and building relationships:
- Ability to support the top management in internal communications
- Ability to develop effective working relationships, work flexibly across professional and operational boundaries, and communicate professionally with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability and willingness to offer assistance in complex situations
- Flexibility, to be able to lead the communications issues on various time zones
- Ability to treat colleagues and stakeholders with respect and dignity at all times
- Ability to grasp a larger perspective, understand the differences in processes and relationships between the employer and employees in different countries
We offer you a fulltime permanent position at Ahlstrom-Munksjö with a great opportunity to work in a truly international environment. Our office is very modern and located in the Helsinki city center.
Interested? Please send your English CV including salary expectations via the page www.experis.fi with no later than 24th of April. For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process, please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.