Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis Engineering we specialize in skilled engineering professionals and technical experts and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a Lab Engineer for an international ICT company for a fixed term agreement starting ASAP and ending 31.12.2018 with a very possible extension. The selected person shall work on Experis' payroll in our client's premises in Espoo.
In this role, you will be responsible for the fabricating of optical components. You will collaborate closely with other experts on the team. You will sustain existing cleanroom processes and support process/equipment improvement activities in the area of wafer processing and device fabrication. Excellent understanding of process/mechanical & measurement technical fundamentals is required and experience in micro and nanofabrication is required.
- Fabrication of complex optical components
- Working according to safety procedures and practices
- Problem solving and continuous improvement as part of the team
- Basic data handling, analysis, and reporting
- Hands on preventative maintenance of advanced equipment
- Implementing the process improvements introduced by the team
- Good understanding of micro- and nano-manufacturing technologies and processes for optical components
- Hands on cleanroom experience, knowledge on typical processes, such as lithography, deposition and etch processes
- Hands on cleanroom experience, mechanical &/or microscopic testing and analysis of optical components
- Hands on preventative maintenance skills on advanced equipment (preferred)
- Good communication & teamwork skills in English
- Self-motivated with the ability to take personal ownership of issues
- Fluent English language skills, Finnish is considered a plus
What we offer
You will be in the front line, working with the most advanced optics team in the world on something truly new and revolutionary. You will broaden your horizon on nano/microfabrication of optical components, their characterization, and be part of the race to the top at breathtaking speed.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Consultant Tessi Reispakka, 040 183 7863