Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. Read more: www.huawei.com
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to our customer Huawei’s R&D Center in Ruoholahti. As an Operations Specialist you will be working closely with different business units and Quality & Operation team, providing support on asset management to our R&D projects. You will report to Operations Support Manager.
- Asset management and related processes: Bookkeeper for all platform and project assets, including managing new asset registration, asset transferring, asset disposal, Semi-annual/annual inventory checking and other asset related company compliance issues in cooperation with storage room keeper. What’s more, responsible of developing and optimizing the process of asset management.
- R&D Prototype and testing Phone management and related process, such as supporting the application of prototype from HQ, Prototype and testing phone keep and update tracking list, locate user and owner of assets, testing phone bank management, etc.
- Monthly platform procurement planning: collecting procurement plans from platform units and business unites, handling application e-flow and required documents. Providing monthly procurement information to finance for budget forecast and cash plan.
- Procurement project supporting: Organize JRT meeting, write meeting minutes; Coordinate procurement projects and information collection from BU/suppliers; Basic procurement process support.
- Annual strategic workshops and other event planning and operation support.
- Quarterly research center newsletter editing and publishing.
- All other operation related tasks.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle simultaneous tasks efficiently and work thoroughly
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office. E.g. Excel, Word, PPT.
- Suitable education, a Bachelor’s degree in e.g. Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Technology
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup. Work location is at our R&D Center in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.