The year 2018 marks Uponor's 100-year anniversary. Our success is built on strong partnerships with our customers and stakeholders in the past, present and future. Uponor is a leading international systems and solutions provider for safe drinking water delivery, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure. The company serves a variety of building markets including residential, commercial, industrial and civil engineering. Uponor employs about 4,000 employees in 30 countries, mainly in Europe and North America. In 2017, Uponor's net sales totalled nearly €1.2 billion. Uponor is based in Finland and listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Uponor builds on you - www.uponor.com
Our international customer, Uponor, is looking for an experienced
IT SOLUTION ARCHITECT IN PLM (PRODUCT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT), Vantaa
In this role, you will lead the design and development of end-to-end PLM solutions. The ideal candidate is business-minded team player with great collaboration and communication capability and experience of IT solutions.
Besides your strategic thinking, you find passion towards IT development and you have the technical capabilities to drive the initiatives forward. You have experience in developing end-to-end product life cycle management solutions to support business processes and customer experience.
We offer you a chance to work in a truly global company, and an opportunity to develop the role further.
Your responsibilities include:
- Proactively and holistically lead activities for defining and creating IT solutions for end-to-end product life cycle management achieving targeted business outcomes
- Define product data flows from business applications to customers and business partners targeting better customer experience and growth
- Define how customer IT solutions will be connected achieving online access to needed product data
- Develop Technical Design Documentation to document solutions
- Develop roadmaps and reference architectures around the PLM platform
Requirements for the role:
- Several years of experience of IT applications development
- Business acumen
- System integration experience and familiarity with cloud and web-oriented architectures
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks and information models
- Domain knowledge of CAD, PLM; BIM and PIM practices and processes
- Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Work effectively and proactively within virtual teams, being a great team player also helping others to succeed
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment and a matrix organizational structure
- Proactive and can do-attitude
- Fluent in English
- MSc in relevant field preferred
Apply for the job at the latest by October 15, 2018 at www.experis.fi by registering your CV and salary request in English to this position.
For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Pia Santanen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.