Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
Solution Design Owner
for our client in Espoo. The solution area consists of equipment configuration solutions available on corporate and country websites.
As a Solution Design Owner, you own the design of the solution, understanding the customer needs and usability as well as the business requirements for the solutions. You will be responsible for the functional design of the solutions providing functional documentation and designing the user flow for the configurators. Your will work closely with business owners and stakeholders to capture and manage the business requirements and with IT developers and other partners to ensure a high quality user experience.
The position is based in Espoo, Finland. The selected person will work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises. The contract will be made as temporary, until the end of 2019. There is a possibility for further extension.
- Owning the solution design
- Responsible for the requirement management process.
- Supporting and providing input to the solution roadmapping & backlog prioritization.
- Working with process owners in identifying solution opportunities and capturing the demand.
- Compiling, reviewing and maintaining the functional and other related documentation together with subcontractors
- Guiding and supporting developers and testers in design and development activities.
- Working closely together with developers to ensure consistency in the design and user experience.
- Participating in the user acceptance testing.
- Influencing the design of all related and interconnected solutions within other functional areas to ensure solid cross-functional design
- Working with stakeholders in the country organizations to understand and analyze possible synergy and varying requirements for the configurators.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Experience in translating user and business requirements into functional design, e.g. in a role as requirements manager, business analyst, solution or product designer
- Knowhow and experience in implementing customer digital channels or services, with relevant experience in design and implementation of customer-facing online tools or services
- Solid understanding of UX design and understanding technical implications of functional requirements
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Two years or more experience in working in an international environment with ability to perform in virtual organizations
- Very good collaboration and communication skills in English, ability to work independently, and ability to work in virtual teams in a multicultural environment
- Solid experience in compiling comprehensive and understandable functional requirements, for example, with user stories
- Experience in working in business-IT interface
- Highly motivated team player
- Basic project management skills
- Service focused approach and attitude
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact Experis / Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531