Fujitsu is one of the world’s largest ICT companies with about 159 000 employees worldwide. We enable our customers to capitalize on digital opportunities with confidence, by helping them to balance robust ICT and digital innovation.
We are looking for an experienced
LEAD TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
to lead and drive opportunities in cloud native technology services.
You have experience in working with customers undergoing major digital transformation. You have a strong technical background in either Openstack, AWS or Azure, and you have demonstrable experience of leading consulting engagements with an Infrastructure as code approach.
The role forms part of a wider team in EMEIA based in the UK. You are used to working in an international environment with both Finnish and English. You find travelling convenient and you enjoy working closely with customers.
You will be responsible for leading both new and existing customers through their digital journey. This will include proof of concept development, technical demonstrations of cloud solutions and developing customer´s architectural blueprints.
Acting as the customer facing lead of the Cloud Native Emerging Technology Services (CNETS) team you will be comfortable with complexity, change and incremental development ensuring customers are supported throughout their journey by a cloud/hybrid expert.
- Provide technical consulting to customers on their chosen solutions
- Become a Fujitsu Hybrid Cloud Service evangelist
- Provide support to the EMEIA Hybrid IT Team in customer training and enablement
- Contribute to the creation and execution of Learning & Development material for cloud and hybrid portfolio
- Lead Consulting opportunities at CxO level
- Drive close working practices with internal and external Development teams
We expect you to have:
- Expert level understanding of Hybrid Cloud across varied platforms to include Openstack, AWS and Azure
- Strong commercial acumen with excellent presentation skills
- Strong technical knowledge of cloud native technologies and languages such as Go, Python, Docker, Git, Jenkins, Bash, Ansible, Heat, Kubernetes etc.
- Understanding of traditional application architecture and cloud native application architecture
- Knowledge of Cloud/Hybrid commercial models and PaaS Cloud/Hybrid Services
- Knowledge of Service Management and service delivery methods
- Passionate about Cloud/Hybrid IT and its associated technologies
Interested? Apply for the job as soon as possible at www.experis.fi by registering your CV and salary request in English to this position, as the interviews will start immediately when suitable candidates are found. For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Johanna Tamminen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.