Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Experis IT on erikoistunut IT-alan osaajiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia. Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
Finance Project Manager
for our Client in Espoo.
As a Finance Project Manager you will work for few few small projects, that are getting kicked-off on finance treasury area. Objective is to build a S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) and Finance Planning tool to support aforementioned processes. Focus is all the front lines globally.
- Change in handling foreign exchange differences: this project will change the handling of differences raising from foreign exchange rates changes. The change requires programming changes in SAP. The task will be likely a bit difficult from the programming point and may require changes in CPM and/or Beacon interfaces. The pilot should happen October 2018.
- Treasury liquidity forecasting tool implementation: this is an implementation of a SaaS service for liquidity forecasting for treasury. The implementation requires building an interface to SAP. Interfaces to other non-SAP applications will be handled by the providers of those systems but project manager needs to manage the tasks. The pilot should be ready in August 2018.
- Treasury trade finance tool implementation: this is an implementation of a SaaS service for trade finance management for treasury. The implementation requires building an interface to SAP. Interfaces to other non-SAP applications will be handled by the providers of those systems but project manager needs to manage the tasks. Pilot should be ready September / October 2018.
Duration: Until end of the year 2018
• excellent communications and organizing skills
• experience in implementing complex projects to business (FLs and SLs)
• experience in projects around value chain optimization and finance planning, in S&OP area
• experience in driving IT projects in global sized companies
• language skills English other languages are a plus.
• Proactive attitude to solve and drive program/project forward
• PM certification
The Ideal candidate would have some background in finance and/or treasury and knowledge of SAP development
In this role you will get to strengthen your expertise in multicultural environment in a well-known global company.
Working place is in Espoo. Some parts of the work can be done remote. .
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Katja Mercedes, +358 40 0253 248.