Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for for Software Developer to develop our client's EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) Solution. The client is a Nordic finance company.
The EDW is being implemented on Microsoft platform with components including:
- Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Edition 2017
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Microsoft SQL Server Analytical Services
- Microsoft Power BI.
- Expert developer skills in complex integrations using Microsoft SSIS
- Expert developer skills in the creation of cubes using Microsoft SSAS
- Expert developer skills in development of Microsoft Master Data Servicers
- Business Analysis skills in BI and Report development
- Skills in database design and data modelling
- Skills in Microsoft BI architecture both on-premise and cloud
- Skills in PowerBl reporting building
- Skills in developing a reporting portal for the Bank
- The ability to provide relevant documentation
The developers will take instruction on tasks from Client's Business Intelligence and Information
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Start: November 2018
Duration: 28.2.2019 (with a great possibility to continue)
Work time: Full-time (37,5 h/ week)
Interested? Apply as soon as possible at www.experis.fi
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Katja Mercedes, 0400 253 248 or firstname.lastname@example.org