Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for Health and Safety Specialist for our Client
Health and Safety Specialist will be working on HoloLens team, world's most advanced mixed reality device and a masterpiece of high-tech.
Description of the tasks:
- Create and maintain laboratory and manufacturing safety materials
- Organize safety training and safety tours
- Contribute strongly for safe working atmosphere
- Understanding chemical material safety
- Laser safety
- Good communication and training skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in laboratory safety issues.
- Capability to work with different types of people.
- Bilingual/Fluent Finnish and English
Location: Espoo, Finland
Work time and duration: Full-time (38 h/ week), ongoing work contract
Interested? Apply as soon as possible at www.experis.fi
Or for more information please contact directly to Delivery Manager Katja Mercedes, 0400 253 248 or email@example.com