Are you looking for an exciting career path? Are you curious and passionate about changing business and influencing others? Are you motivated to help businesses become winners in their fields? We are now looking to hire
LEAD DATA AND PROCESS SPECIALIST for our Global Sales Development Team.
We are looking for people with energy and attitude and who want to jump-start their career through enterprise sales and business development. Did you know that 40 percent of Top 500 global companies’ CEOs come from a Sales and Marketing background?
Previous sales experience does not hurt, but it isn’t a requirement. When you do well in your role and develop towards your goals, there will be further career opportunities for you in our Sales, Marketing or Product organization.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage business process of receiving leads from Marketing via Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Qualify and update critical leads data prior a marketing call campaign is started by Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) or Inside Sales
- Define and set up effective dial lists for campaigns in Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Act as a Super User for CTI and process owner of dial list creation
- Identify and implement new capabilities for data enrichment
- Analyze the lead and CRM data, understand data utilization gaps and opportunities
- Define effective process improvements for SDR & Inside Sales team
- Provide trainings and support materials on the relevant business processes and systems including work handbooks
What We Would Like From You?
We are looking for passionate candidates that are curious and competitive. Experience in sales development or inside sales is an advantage. We are looking for people who enjoy working in teams and are eager to invest in their own professional development.
- Motivation and ambition
- Experience in lead management process, CRM and CTI, preferably experience in B2B sales
- Understanding of how companies are organized and operate their businesses
- Curiosity and familiarity with technology
- Good communication and presentation skills in Finnish
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
To succeed in this role, you need to have strong verbal and written communication skills in English. We are in contacts with our international colleagues on a daily basis and English is our official company language.
What Is Opuscapita Like As A Workplace?
We offer you a truly global work arena in a substantial and agile company with 2000 colleagues. We want to set the new standard for the financial processes by building a company that embodies our vision with people who work together to achieve our common goals. We want you to enjoy your work and we do our best to create the optimal atmosphere for ideas to flourish. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club will welcome you to leisure activities to enjoy some relaxing time with your co-workers.
We Offer You:
A career opportunity in which you will
- Learn about lead management processes and concepts
- Learn the tools that are needed for successful lead management: CRM, CTI, social selling tools etc.
- Build relationships with colleagues in Marketing, Sales Development, Inside Sales, Field Sales, Services and Product organizations
- Learn to influence and lead others
- Deepen your ability to understand technical language and convert it into business relevancy
- Leverage any opportunity you can get to learn the market and our business
- Develop towards meeting and exceeding your goals
- Build your core skills and industry knowledge
- Expand knowledge of Marketing, Sales Development and Inside Sales processes and responsibilities
- Work with mentors to set goals in order to be eligible for promotion
- Possibility to participate in developing the Lead Data and Process Specialist role and tasks within the Sales and Marketing unit
- Personal development
- Competitive compensation
- Learn about the exciting and growing industry and the next wave of digitization
Apply for the job by October 20th, 2017 at www.experis.fi by registering your CV and salary request in English to this position.
For more information or a contact request, please contact Senior Consultant Pia Santanen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.