Huawei is the leading provider of telecommunications equipment in the world with a strong focus on innovation. We have more than 43,600 employees engaged in R&D and have established 17 research institutes in countries including the U.S., Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, Finland and China to ensure global R&D with outstanding people. We have set up over 20 joint innovation centers with top operators to transform leading technologies into a competitive edge for customers and achieve business success.
The Finland R&D Center was established in September 2012. We currently focus on Terminal products related research. Our employees and consultants are top talent with solid experience in the Telecommunications and Mobile Field. They have been part of shaping the research and standards of the industry, but they still thrive on innovation and cutting edge research. Come and build the mobile and wireless future with us!
Huawei Technologies Finland is looking for a Administrative Assistant, starting as soon as possible.
General administration tasks:
- Administration site procurement plan, office supplies orders, invoice and purchase order handling, Visa application assistance, office service management, Facilities assistance. and maintenance requests, Access control, Admin equipment management, Communication with reception and administration related suppliers.
- Admin Internal control tasks: Administration related processes planning.
- Guidelines and processes' establishment, monitoring, execution, improvement and development. Administration budget control assistance.
- Warehouse keeper: Keeping storage room clean and organized.
- Events support: site events organizing and support.
- Fluent with Finnish and good communication in English
- Windows operation skills, excel, PPT
- Administration work related experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Service oriented attitude and able to manage multiple tasks
- Team working skills as well as ability to work independently.
- Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup. Work location is at our R&D Center in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP or by 2nd of May at latest.
For more information please contact Senior Consultant Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.