If you are considering the challenge of a new role in a rapidly growing global company, our (Service department) is seeking a passionate (Fixed Network Technical Supporting Engineer) with a “can do spirit” to deliver excellent results together with Huawei Nordic our customers’ team. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a great team with scope for long-term opportunity and rewards. The company is growing quickly and this professional role will have a strong presence in the Huawei Nordic & Baltic. We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us.
As a Fixed Network Technical Supporting Engineer，You’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Technical director of fixed network delivery project, responsible for technical solution, technical issues management.
- Fixed Network Planning, Software Commissioning, and Cutover services for fixed network (optical, access or IP).
- Technical supporting for customer, include dealing with technical problem and fault, maintenance operation daily, and organize for routine maintenance meeting with customer.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in communication engineering, electrical engineering, photoelectric engineering, computer field or related fields. Prior choice that you have working experience in fixed network devices.
- Be familiar with technical for one or two of fixed product (optical, access, IP), having knowledge of transmission commissioning and the delivery flow. Prior choice that you know the Huawei fixed network equipment.
- Understand basic IP knowledge and data communication technical.
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing capability. Priority of good Finnish.
- Strong learning ability and quick adapt to the new environment
- Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills, having the service consciousness.
- Frequent business trips will be required.
We provide you:
- A unique chance to work with Huawei
- Possibility to experience Huawei's most advanced technology
- International and innovative working environment
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup. Work location is at our Sales Office Metsälä, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV & application at www.experis.fi as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Senior Consultant Petteri Paassola, 040 1755 818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.