Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Taloushallinto ja rahoitus - Finance, IT
We are currently looking for Quality Lead Analyst to join our customer’s Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) team in Helsinki. You will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of the quality assurance / quality control policies in line with company guidelines, and with regulatory and industry standards. This is a temporary one-year contract, and your employer will be Experis.
Your tasks will include:
- Perform project quality assurance assessments to assure that projects meet the quality control expectations (QCE)
- Communicate and discuss monthly findings with project leads and management and agree suitable resolution of quality gaps based on QA action plan, ensuring that the best balance cost, risk and quality is sought
- Produce regular reports for IT management and Sponsorship groups
- Determine and follow-up quality standards, processes and metrics to be used in projects
- Coordinate with the quality assurance teams of external key providers to assure proper focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Contribute to the definition and follow-up of outsourced service KPIs, SLAs
- Contribute to the evaluation of project risks, identification and monitoring of risk mitigation actions
- Previous experience and a proven track record in quality assurance and control role
- You work with a risk-based control mindset and have proven experience of anchoring this within the ways of working
- Good understanding of IT systems, IT operations and project life-cycles in general
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build trust and long-term relationships with the business and IT provider organization
- Good written and oral communication skills: fluency in English required
- A flexible attitude with the ability to perform under pressure
- Financial industry domain knowledge and understanding of financial market standards and solutions is beneficial
- Working knowledge of SAFe, PRINCE2, PMP, COBIT or frameworks alike are considered advantageous
We offer you an interesting job and challenging projects and a great opportunity to learn new skills at our client’s office in downtown Helsinki.
Apply for the position by June 24th, 2019 at www.experis.fi by registering your CV and salary request in English to this position.
For more information or a contact request, please contact Senior Consultant Pia Santanen via email: email@example.com.