Tamro is the leading service provider and distributor of pharmaceuticals and health products in Finland. We ensure that pharmaceuticals and health products reach consumers reliably and safely everywhere in Finland. Tamro´s role is to be an integrator that brings different parties together and lays a foundation for shared success. We develop Finnish healthcare and wellbeing with determination and an open heart. Tamro Corporation is a part of PHOENIX group, Europe´s leading health service provider. More information of us www.tamro.fi.
Taloushallinto ja rahoitus - Finance
As our Business Controller is moving to another position in Tamro, we are looking for a Business Controller to join our organization in Vantaa.
You will work at Tamro´s business controlling function supporting Tamro Finland and the customer segment for pharmaceuticals healthcare and well-being products with pricing, contracting, budgeting and analysis. You work in close cooperation with the customer segment by supporting and challenging them to drive results. You are a link between finance and customers.
Your main responsibilities are:
- to support the customer segment in pricing and contract negotiations
- to support Tamro Finland with reporting and financial analysis
- to develop reporting structures and processes related to the customer segment
- to support internal operations and sales; working closely with our key account organization
- to conduct market analyses, competitor monitoring and following business news related to pharmaceutical companies and manufacturers of healthcare and wellness products
We are looking for – you have:
- a relevant M.Sc/B.Sc degree (preferably in finance, economics or similar)
- at least few years of experience of working in similar roles
- experience from working near business and in the customer interface
- good knowledge of reporting systems/IT literature
- fluent written and oral communication in English and Finnish
- customer- and action-oriented attitude and excellent team player skills
- analytical ability and courage to challenge the existing practices
- active, self-driven and dynamic approach to work
- communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as excellent problem solving ability
We also value:
- experience of working in an international business environment
- experience and/or genuine interest in the pharmaceutical industry
We offer you a versatile and interesting position in a respected company that has been developing Finnish health care and well-being for Finns since 1895.
Please apply now or by the 24th April via www.experis.fi Add your salary request also. Also, notice that we will start to interview even before the dead line.
Further information: Experis Senior Consultants: Pirjo Levänen: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0400 238 418 and Terhi Airas: email@example.com, tel. 040 7000 204.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.