With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology. Founded in 1846 in Jena, the company now has its headquarters in Oberkochen in southwest Germany. Carl Zeiss AG is fully owned by the Carl Zeiss Foundation (Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung). ZEISS Nordics, which includes Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, has about 150 employees. Learn more on www.zeiss.fi
We are looking for our client ZEISS experienced Account Manager (Ophthalmology)
The Account Manager within the Nordic organization positions ZEISS in the market and contributes to the achievement of annual revenue and profit targets by implementing branding and promotional strategies. He or she acts as a team player together with the colleagues in the Nordic team and represents the central interface to the customer on site. He or she is responsible for building and maintaining long-term customer relationships and achieving maximum customer satisfaction and retention.
Areas of responsibility and goals:
- Sales of Carl Zeiss Meditec - Ophthalmology Products
- Identify potential new customers and retain existing by identifying cross- and up selling opportunities, regarding both products for surgery (e.g. biometry and ophthalmic microscopes) and diagnostic equipment
- Promote ZEISS products, services and solutions
- Build and maintain direct contact with existing key customers and communicate added value to work with ZEISS
- Arrange and perform application training at customer sites
- Have the overall responsibility for priority accounts, and understand the customer’s operations/workflow and overall needs
- Perform daily work in the CRM
- Provide general after sales troubleshooting
- Attend conventions / conferences / congresses / exhibitions
- Continuously monitor market trends; analyse and keep track of competitors
- Geographical responsibility of accounts located in south and west Finland (mainly Helsinki, Turku and Tampere districts)
Our ideal candidate is someone who has:
- previous work experience from a similar sales position
- appropriate education (for example optician and/or healthcare or nurse education)
- high driven and energy attitude, development oriented and flexible mindset
- excellent communication skills in Finnish and English
- excellent oral skills
- positive attitude and co-operations skills
- To be successful in this position frequent travelling in Finland is required
We offer unique opportunity to work in an international, professional and challenging environment.
Apply for the job as soon as possible by registering your CV (www.experis.fi) to this position. For more information, please contact Consultant Manager Virpi Mäentaus, email@example.com or 040 723 9913.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.