Euroclear Finland is a part of Euroclear Group, the world's largest provider of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, funds and derivative transactions. As the central securities depository of Finland we play a central role in the Nordic capital market, holding the registers for shares and debt securities and settling all transactions and disposals for those securities. We also provide comprehensive custody and issuer services together with a wide range of general meeting services
TEST ANALYST/BUSINESS ANALYST, Helsinki
We are looking for Test Analyst to work at our customer Euroclear’s premises until the end of December 2018. You will act as operations representative and test analyst within the Infinity Product Acceptance Team. You will report to Product Acceptance / Test Manager. Your employer will be Experis Finland.
To succeed in this role, you need to have the right attitude towards testing and the ability to analyze business and perform testing. In addition, it is important that you have business understanding, and you have experience within securities industry and financial markets.
Your responsibilities include:
- To create test cases from Infinity business requirements
- To execute tests against Infinity, analyze and document any issues found during testing
- To assist with monitoring that all test scenarios and scripts are prepared in a structured way and are compliant with the project standards
- To increase your knowledge of Infinity and the Finnish Market for sharing with the operations team
- To collect and analyze data from the various testing tools related to any testing and produce reports as required
- To support and assist other team members with testing
- To assist with production and maintenance of test documentation, including test scripts, activity schedules, automated and written reports and progress charts
- To assist with the impact analysis of acceptance test defects
- To assist with the impact analysis of Infinity Change Requests
- To carry out other tasks as may be assigned by the EFi Test Manager from time to time
- Good understanding of securities industry and financial markets
- Work experience in securities industry, preferably on CSD related tasks
- Good communication skills (written and verbal language skills in English, Finnish is beneficial)
- You are able to work with different stakeholders (test managers, testers, developers etc.)
- You have strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- You have good planning/organizational skills
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure
- Well-organized team-player with a pro-active and positive attitude
If you don't have work experience within securities industry, you can also be a testing professional with strong background in financial sector.
Apply for the job at the latest by October 22nd, 2017 at www.experis.fi
For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Pia Santanen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.