Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
Senior Project Manager
for our client, to lead the development of a new Field Service Management System.
FSM is a next generation system for Field Service, built in co-creation with Salesforce using the Field Service Lightning (FSL) product. This project is world's largest implementation of a FSL product so far. The project is already ongoing.
We expect the new Senior Project Manager to be able to start in August. The project is planned to continue to 2020 at least, but the first contract would be made until the end of the year. The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Espoo
- Managing the solution development and closely co-operating with the roll-out teams, so that they can be successful in their deployments
- Ensuring that all new features and changes are handed over to the AMS partner so that they will be able to support it
- Ensuring that the FSM development team is following the processes and respecting the time lines for releases. Deployments to production are done on a monthly basis
- Collaborating with other solution teams (e.g. CRM team) when the development items impact multiple solutions on the same Salesforce instance ('Salesforce ORG').
- Planning the QA-activities together with the Test Manager
- Senior IT project manager (min. 10 years of experience)
- Experience in leading large implementations on a global level
- Fluency in operating in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent people skills
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531