Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
for our client. You will be part of a team that works on a set of tools enabling several types of equipment surveys. You will work in close relation with the solution owner, solution design owner, business stakeholders in this area. The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Espoo.
The main activities are:
- Collect and analyze business requirements and best practices with relevant stakeholders in an Agile development environment
- Detailed documenting of business, functional and transitional requirements in high quality
- Participate in collaborative sessions to prioritize, verify & clarify solution needs
- Build project and development roadmap together with solution design owner
- Guide relevant stakeholders with implementation of new requirements during roll-out phases of the projects
- Support relevant teams with resolution of minor conflicts or requirement clarifications
Required skill level:
- Basic product management skills and experience
- Experience in solution management is a plus
- Experience from Mobility solutions / platforms is a plus
- Facilitation, communication and organizational skills
- Stakeholder management
- Fluent in English
You are an active communicator and a good listener. You have food negotiation skills and you are also able to challenge the business requirements. In this role you will get to grow your expertise in multicultural environment in a well-known global company.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact ICT Resourcing Consultant Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531