Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
for our international client. This is a 6-month project with possible extension starting as soon as possible. The selected person shall work on Experis' payroll in our client's premises in Espoo
Working as part of our client's Modernization Sales Mobility team, allocated to a number of important initiatives which will extend the capabilities of our client's global mobile site survey tools.
Primary responsibilities include
- To elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of the stakeholders, including customers and end users. Business analyst creates the functional specification as an input for our software development team.
- Validate and test that the solution meets the business requirements and functional specification.
- Create and maintain training materials and user guides
- Participate to development and rollout projects as a solution expert
- Support our production frontlines (3rd tier support) during duration of the project in this case
- Occasional project coordination tasks as requested
- Strong specification and testing skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to work in complex environment with ambiguity
- Knowledge of software development process, practices and tools
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner
- Fluent English
We also value
- SAP ERP and CRM (Salesforce.com) knowledge
- Knowledge of mobile applications
- Experience of working with globally distributed development teams and stakeholders
Please apply ASAP, the position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found
For more information please contact ICT Resourcing Consultant Tessi Reispakka +35840 183 7863