American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange. More information at www.aig.fi
We are now looking for Onsite IT Engineer to our Helsinki office. Position is first a 6 month fixed term assignment via ManpowerGroup.
Global Deskside Support General Services
- Break-Fix and DesksideSupport Services
- Level II support as escalated by the AIG service desk or local service desk - ServiceNow
- Workstation, mobile PC and peripheral device support
Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes (IMACs)
- Manage upgrades, changes, and installations within the change management procedures
- Project based work billed as separate T&M (Considered 10 Seats or greater)
- Coordinate installations and changes with customer workloads
Global Deskside Support Ancillary Services
- Smart Hands
- Video Tele-Conferencing Support
- Smart Mobile device support
- Desktop Voice Support
- Purchasing of new equipment
We hope you have:
- Experience with Windows OS, Android/IOS, Desktop Support
- Great communication skills, including fluency in written / spoken English & Finnish
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a truly international environment in the Helsinki city center.
Interested? Please apply at www.experis.fi ASAP.
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 1755 818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.