Born in 1981, Bloomberg is a forward-looking company focused on building products and solutions that are needed for the 21st century. As a global information and technology company, we connect decision makers to a dynamic network of data, people and ideas – accurately delivering business and financial information, news and insights to customers around the world. More information at www.bloomberg.com
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join Bloomberg Helsinki IT team. The position is for a full time 37.5 hrs per week via ManpowerGroup for a period up to 31st December 2018. After this there is a possibility to recruit directly to Bloomberg.
In this position you will provide providing field service support to our node, office and customers, working alongside Bloomberg's own Field Service rep. This provides the necessary continuity to current projects, and ensure future work has the required support.
Duties will include:
- Customer dispatches
- In house PC Support
- Node site work
- Project Tickets / Calls for Europe
We hope you have:
- Experience with Windows OS, Android/IOS, Desktop Support
- Great communication skills, including fluency in written / spoken English & Finnish
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- A valid driving license
Following would be a big plus:
- Exposure to Routers, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN technologies
- Experience with SAP
- An understanding of analogue and digital circuits (E1, STM-1, Metro E)
- Knowledge of working in Datacentres/ comms rooms.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP with no later than 25.6.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.