Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Our client is an international forerunner in the field of life sciences specialized in innovative health care, agriculture and high-tech materials and solutions designed to sustainably improve the quality of life. They are now looking for a
SCIENTIFIC MEDICAL WRITER
to act as the medical writing expert responsible for writing and editing of study level documents.
In this position, your core tasks consist of the preparation of clinical study protocols and reports as a member of the Global Medical Writing group. Your responsibilities include assuring high quality and timely preparation of clinical documents and collaboration with study teams forms a big part of your daily work. At advanced level, you are also involved in preparation of marketing authorization applications.
We offer you a stable position in Espoo region with a starting date in Q2 of 2018.
- Doctoral degree e.g. in cell and molecular biology, or other related field in natural, medical or pharmaceutical sciences (PhD).
- Strong knowledge in scientific writing and pharmacokinetics in oncology area.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills in English are essential due to the global scope of the position.
- Analytical and rational thinking skills and an ability to work efficiently, precisely and independently also under tight schedules.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability and flexibility to work in global environment.
- Excellent MS Word skills and good knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Previous medical writing experience, familiarity with clinical development, statistics, and regulatory submission requirements are seen as benefits.
Apply for the position as soon as possible by clicking the “Hae/Apply” button and registering your CV.
For further information, please contact Experis Recruitment Consultant Annika Fernandez (Annika.firstname.lastname@example.org).