The programme line Secure Land Communications (SLC) at Airbus Defence and Space develops, markets, delivers and maintains professional and land mobile radio (PMR/LMR) networks based on Tetra and Tetrapol technologies and offers a wide range of radio solutions and devices for customers worldwide, e.g. the police and rescue organizations. The programme line employs nearly 1700 people in 20 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 300 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
The telecommunications division of Airbus in Finland is looking for a
Facility Administrator to join our team in Helsinki.
The Facility Administrator will be managing our Facility Management Services process local execution and further development in our Helsinki site in co-operation with internal partners and external service providers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Facility management services process local execution
- Manage external service provider tasking and follow up performance
- Prepare investments and purchases together with sourcing department
- Coordination of moves and other changes in the facility
- Quality and environmental system development and maintenance
- Support in supply chain activities
- Bachelor level degree in facility management related science; technical, business administration or similar
- Experience in facility management tasks
- Knowledge on basic facility management related commercial, contractual and technical topics
- Successful conduct of this job requires good communication skills and capability of using common office IT tools
- Good command of written and spoken English and Finnish language
To succeed in this role we hope you to have strong can-do approach to your work and ability to get things done effectively. We expect you to feel comfortable working proactively and autonomously.
This is a fixed-term employment until end of 2018. The work will start as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Pia Leinonen at Manpower tel. +358 40 570 1065 or email@example.com
Read more about who we are and what we do on: https://www.securelandcommunications.com/
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.