Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for an energetic
Customer Service Renewal support
for our client to support in a roll out of a new customer service tool and creating materials for related change management. This is a great opportunity to learn about customer experience, customer service development, digital collaboration solutions, project management and change management in a global service business, working with different cultures. You can be a future or fresh graduate with interest in digital services, digital information channels and communication.
The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Espoo. The position is temporary for 3-4 months, starting as soon as possible.
Supporting tasks include
- Preparation of trainings and training materials for the new tool and way of working, supporting in planning the content
- Creation of communication and change management materials for the project
- Development of reporting of KPIs that will be used to manage the work of the customer service
- Fluency in English
- Innovative and energetic approach
- Work experience or study background related to the above topics, especially customer experience and digital tools
- Good communication skills and conceptual skills
- Marketing and/or personnel development skills / experience is considered a plus
Our client is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. In this position you will get a chance to work in a large service business transformation in a multicultural environment.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531, on 23.5. between 12-13 or 24.5. between 10-11.