Semantix is the leading service provider for translation and interpreting services in the Nordic countries. In interpreting we are the biggest in Europe. Our 300 employees and professional network of 7000 interpreters, translators and language consultants facilitate international business and bring cultures together. We provide specialized language services quickly, cost-effectively and with the right quality by being committed, customer-oriented and professional. . For more information about us please visit https://www.semantix.eu/
We are now looking for an experienced customer service and change management leader with development oriented mindset to further develop and manage our interpretation business area´s service production, service delivery, business processes, cost efficiency and 24/7 call center services. The position is located at our 104-employee Helsinki office in Vallila.
Business Area Manager – Interpreting Services, Finland
- daily management and development of business area with 16 direct reports and wide network of freelancers
- further development of existing and new service production, delivery and business processes
- constant improvement of cost efficiency
- development of 24/7 inbound call center services
- active participation in our Nordic matrix in group and local business area development, especially in new IT system development
- close operation with sales
- good track record of successful hands on management of service production, service delivery and service development preferably in similar business or call center environments (tele, insurance, travelling, banking, media etc.)
- proven people management and change management skills
- having a broader perspective and ability to see how processes are connected. Review processes to create effective routines and ensure that they are followed
- open to new ideas and best practices
- good understanding of public procurement
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- fluency in Finnish and English, Swedish is a plus
- analytical and business development oriented mindset
- committed and customer oriented
- mentoring leadership style
- person who likes to work with numbers and KPIs
- experience from digitalization, digital marketing and recruiting
- international / multicultural experience and mindset
- competitive benefits with bonus scheme
- a great opportunity with the leading company in the field
- very competent colleagues and nice working facilities in Vallila
Please apply soonest but latest on 26th of March 2017 at www.experis.fi.
For further information please contact Experis Senior Consultants Pauli Jakobsson +358 400 800 386 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Terhi Airas +358 407 000 204 or email@example.com.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.