The programme line Secure Land Communications (SLC) at Airbus Defence and Space develops, markets, delivers and maintains professional and land mobile radio (PMR/LMR) networks based on Tetra and Tetrapol technologies and offers a wide range of radio solutions and devices for customers worldwide, e.g. the police and rescue organizations. The programme line employs nearly 1700 people in 20 countries. In Finland, Airbus Defence and Space Oy employs around 300 people in Helsinki and Jyväskylä.
We are looking for a
IMPROVEMENT MANAGER for one year
The telecommunications business of Airbus in Finland is looking for an Improvement Manager to our Helsinki office. You will be working in the Conformity & Continuous Improvement team which main activities are developing and supporting all activities targeting SLC (Secure Land Communications) Continuous Improvement plan. In this role, you will lead the resolution of complex quality issues and continuous improvement projects by identifying and facilitating improvements.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Leading /contributing to continuous improvement and transformation initiatives for the stake of SLC:
- Identifying and suggesting opportunities / areas where to launch improvement projects, based on Customer Experience analysis
- Leading or contributing to key change projects aiming at optimizing values for Customers
- Ensuring sustainability of improvements by securing integration into SLC processes
- Promote the use of continuous improvement philosophy in the business
- Develop links with SLC other sites by supporting any cross-site, trans-functional and trans-national improvement actions
- Supporting supplier quality management by providing the appropriate expertise about quality mind-set and key quality/lean standards:
- Supporting the procurement team to define effective, preventive and corrective action plans to tackle risky and critical situations
- Driving quality related actions and coordinating with business overall actions plan deployment with solutions efficiency monitoring
- Leading supplier quality improvement plan
- Acting as a BMS (Business Management System) ambassador to ensure implementation in SLC organizations and processes
What we expect
- Degree in Engineering, Quality or related field
- Strong knowledge of quality and Agility methodologies
- Experience in Project & Change Management
- Customer-focused mindset
- Able to influence and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Pro-active, open-minded, curious, innovative
- Readiness to travel
- Fluent in English
You are the person we are looking for if you enjoy working proactively and autonomously and have a natural ability to form good working relations filled with trust.
This is a temporary position (until 31.12.2019) ) and it will start as agreed.
To apply, please send your application and CV via www.experis.fi no later than 20th of January. We will start interviews as the applications arrive so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact hiring Airbus Defence and Space Oy, Manager Anne Lamadon (tel +33 (0)1 61 38 50 53)
Or Manpower recruitment Consultant Pia Leinonen tel, +358 40 570 1065 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.