Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care Our products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group's products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in Finland during 2017 amounted to EUR 57 million with 40 employees and over 1000 selling points.
We are looking for a Business Controller for Oy Husqvarna Ab. The main task is development of the business controlling function that will support the company's growth and growing need for stronger operational economic governance and development. In addition, you will be a member of the management team and act as the Managing Director's business sparring partner. The role also include business controlling responsibility for Husqvarna Estonia.
The position is based at Husqvarna Finland Helsinki office. The position is permanent and work will begin in agreement with the chosen candidate.
The primary tasks are monthly operational reporting, provide local management and regional management with detailed key figures and Business intelligence that enables them to act proactively. Secondly, to ensure further development of the systems that will streamline financial management.
You work both with a high level of detail and the strategic overview as well as keeping a clear overview of the entire value chain. It is crucial that you enjoy all 3 roles. As a member of the management team, you will be responsible for the provision and presentation of quarterly reports on Husqvarna OP Reviews.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Act as a business partner for the MD and local management team
- Support the local management team regarding progress and development of the business
- Preparation and analysis of forecast and budgets
- Preparation of monthly reports for corporate control
- Preparation and presentation of quarterly reports to Regional Management
- Full insight in Husqvarna's systems, business procedures and guidelines, and responsible for that they are being followed by the organization
- First Point of contact to Husqvarna's Shared Service Center in Sweden, which in average means approx. 2 travel days per month
Professional experience and competencies
- Minimum 5-10 years of business experience
- A relevant advanced education such as M. Sc. or Graduate Diploma
- In-depth business understanding
- Experienced with the use of various analytical tools
- Superuser of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Finnish and English at high level, both verbally and in writing, and understanding Swedish would be beneficial
- Target and results oriented
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Analytical and structured
- Outgoing, trustworthy and ambitious
- A challenging job in a market-leading group
- An exciting challenge in an attractive company with short command lines, giving you the opportunity to put your fingerprints on the job's form and content
- An exciting informal environment that demands high quality in work and in the products we deliver
- Attractive opportunities for great personal and professional development
- A busy and exciting workplace with a strong set of values
- Attractive employee benefits such as health insurance and staff discounts
- Salary according to your qualifications including a bonus scheme
Apply with registered CV as soon as possible by clicking "Hae/Apply". The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information, you can contact Recruitment Consultant Rami Inkilä, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.