Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. Read more: www.huawei.com
Toimisto- ja asiakaspalvelu - Office Administration and Customer Service, IT
If you are considering the challenge of a new role in a rapidly growing global company, Huewei IT in Tampere is looking for Junior IT Engineer with a “can do spirit” to deliver excellent results. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a great team with scope for long-term opportunity and rewards. We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us.
- Network implementation and maintenance
- Responsible for regional/office network implementation and maintenance, including WAN/LAN/Voice solution design, network equipment configurations and deployment, network system troubleshooting and health checking.
- System implementation and maintenance
- Responsible for system implementation and maintenance, including windows server system, web application system, database and storage system.
- IT infrastructure construction and maintenance
- Responsible for IT infrastructure construction and maintenance, including IT server room, structure cabling system, video conference system, UPS etc.
- Supplier management
- Responsible for service provider quotation, biding, negotiation and supervising the engineering work provided by service provider.
- Help desk support and user training
- Responsible for user desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events.
- Responsible for desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users.
- Responsible for user training on IT platforms/OA/Application/Services.
- Network and server system maintenance and troubleshooting. IT infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Implement IT standard/policy in responsible offices. Analyze business requirement and initial the IT project to satisfy the requirement.
- Build IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, server room, cabling, door access control/CCTV etc. IT service incident management, availability management, capacity management, continuity management, data backup and recovery etc.
- Helpdesk support for users, including desktop support, printer machine support, IT training etc.
- Bachelor studies in computer or information related technologies
- Work experience: Entry Level.
Knowledge and skills:
- Proficient in TCP/IP technologies.
- Familiar with WAN technologies, knows corporate-level network architecture, knows data communications such as Frame Relay, PPP and MPLS. Proficient in routing protocols and configurations, such as BGP, OSPF etc. Familiar with Huawei routers is preferred.
- Familiar with LAN technologies, knows building-level LAN architecture. Proficient in common LAN protocols and configurations, such as VLAN, STP etc. Familiar with Huawei switches is preferred.
- Familiar with Windows server systems, such as AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, Web server, SQL server etc. Proficient in server troubleshooting and maintenance. Knows disk arrays, SAN/NAS storage etc.
- Skillful in IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system, UPS, door access control/CCTV, air conditioning etc.
- Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Optimistic, pro-active, team player.
We provide you
- A unique chance to work with Huawei
- Possibility to experience Huawei's most advanced technology
- International and innovative working environment
Interested? Please register your English CV & application at www.experis.fi as soon as possible.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.