Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for an
(Junior) ICT Business Analyst
To support the Project Manager in our client's project.
The project is a technology project under customer service & admin program which is part of accelerate transformation. The project aims at developing and deploying a Salesforce Service Cloud based Service Desktop for our client's customer service and admin staff globally. The project is already ongoing.
The position is temporary, starting as soon as we find the right person. The duration of the contract is until the end of March 2019 with a high chance for an extension. The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Espoo.
The main activities are:
Work in close cooperation with the Project Manager and Solution Design Owner on the following key activities:
- Identify and analyse business processes, procedures, and work practices with the relevant stakeholders;
- Clarify and validate the solution’s functional and technical requirements through collaboration with business owners, end users, and vendor development teams;
- Assist in development of high quality documentation including user testing and training documentation, functional requirements, and technical requirements;
- Manage the project documentation and maintain accurate records and documentation of reference information;
- Analysis of data to support project decisions and cost calculations; and,
- Coordinate the system and user acceptance testing.
Required skill level:
- Fluent in English is a must.
- 2-5 years’ experience working on projects.
- Proficient in the use of Excel in data analysis to extract key information.
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders (management, vendors, project team, business users).
- Ability to complete tasks independently within deadlines with a minimum of supervision.
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility in managing changing priorities.
- An agile learner that is able to grasp new concepts quickly.
Additional skills / experience that will be considered a plus:
- Solution Design experience.
- Experience in working in Agile environment and / or Agile certifications.
We offer you a change to join a multinational team of IT professionals. You will get to grow your expertise in a well-known global company and challenge yourself in this versatile position.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact Experis / Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.