Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a Commercial Marketing Program Manager to an international ICT company for a fixed term agreement starting 1.1.2018 and ending 30.6.2018 with a possible extension. The selected person shall work as an Experis consultant at our clients premises.
The Commercial Program Manager’s main responsibility is to manage the local marketing projects, plan and collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders as well as select agencies. Key projects results are reported on monthly basis. Key success factor will be the ability to understand commercial audience needs and behavior as well as our clients solutions.
The ability to analyze (digital and event) marketing performance is invaluable in this job. It’s key to have an overall perspective on the customer’s needs and pain points, so that the business gains and applicability are highlighted, rather than demonstrating just technology features.
More specifically, the Commercial Marketing Program Manager will drive key local content marketing projects (customer references, events, marketing automation, blogs, third party editorial) based on key themes defined for the Finnish market, run specific local digital campaigns, help maintain local digital presences and support the CMO Lead in brand led initiatives.
Key requirement is to embrace the Digital Transformation story to give customers an experience of getting valuable insights from our marketing communication. Understanding of our customer journey in the marketing automated world is paramount in ensuring connected marketing journey. The role Commercial Marketing Program Manager will be to draw on expertise within our client when planning marketing executions with specific industry of scenario focus. The ability to generate tangible benefits to the enterprise segment is core to this role.
- Work together with key internal stakeholders to plan marketing projects’ scope and KPIs (30% of time)
- Report periodically on progress and deliver action plan to address issues (10% of time)
- Engage with regional CMO team and sales team in getting access to relevant insights to run local project successfully (5% of time)
- Deliver hyper local marketing projects and evaluate outcomes against targets set (35% of time)
- Support local CMO and BG Leads on GEP program follow-ups and optimization (10% of time)
- Follow-up on marketing analytics to measure ROI (10% of time)
- Plan and deliver hyper local cross channel marketing camapigns and always-on marketing reporting on romi
- internal communication on marketing activities towards sales and bg team
- Commerical Marketing project/campaign management
- Content/editorial marketing & Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation capabilities
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV or send your CV directly to email@example.com
For more information please contact Consultant Tessi Reispakka, 040 183 7863