Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for an experienced
Project communication and change management specialist
for our client in Espoo. The position is fixed term starting from 1st of March and ending on October 31st 2018. The selected person will work on Experis's payroll on our client's premises.
- Planning and executing project communications and change management activities for a very challenging IT project
- Communications material creation and finalizing the change communications plan
- Independent work style is appreciated: proactively taking the lead on executing the needed communications activities even though this work will be supported by Communications Manager (IT)
Required education and skill level:
- University degree in a relevant field, preferably studies in the field of communications
- Several years of work experience in a global communication or change management role from an international company
- Hands on experience from IT program change management and communications
- Experience from IT operations or IT operation transitions is valuable
- Ability to work with tight schedules in a fast-changing work environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Proven ability to work in a virtual, cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders
- Very good skills with Office 365 tools (e.g. basic MS Office applications, SharePoint, Yammer)
- Good image and text editing skills
We are offering you a possibility to grow your expertise in an international team of experts. In this position you will get a broad outlook on different business areas in a well-known global company.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact ICT Resourcing Consultant Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531