Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
Solution Design Owner
to join our client's team. The Solution Design Owner will actively contribute to design solutions supporting the sales and demand capture processes during customer journey as part of engagements with our client's customers. As a Solution Design Owner you will work closely with business process owners and other stakeholder to capture and manage the business requirements and formulate these into information system concepts and functional specifications. You will work in close co-operation with technical team(s) and solution providers in order to create alternative solutions ensuring technical fit for purpose.
The position is based in Espoo, Finland. The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises. This is a fixed term contract starting in January 2019 and ending in the end of July 2019. There is a possibility for an extension.
• Understanding, analyzing and supporting the prioritization of business requirements.
• Taking initiative to create functional solution designs, i.e. specifying sales and ordering processes into form of intuitive functional solution design.
• Compiling, reviewing and maintaining required solution documentation and related documents.
• Formulate business and process requirements into functional specifications
• Influencing the functional design of all related and interconnected solutions within other functional areas to ensure solid cross-functional design, e.g. with CRM and CPQ platforms.
• Supporting and facilitating the key user community.
• Strong experience in working with virtual and remote teams, especially with IT experts
Skills and Experience
• Experience in translating business requirements into functional design, e.g. in a role as requirements manager, business analyst, solution or product designer
• Knowhow and experience in implementing customer feedback solutions, with at least 5 years of relevant experience in design and implementation of customer interface solutions with modular architecture.
• Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
• Experience in working in an international environment with ability to perform in virtual organizations
• Very good collaboration and communication skills in English, ability to work independently, and ability to work in virtual teams in a multicultural environment
• Experience in working in business-IT interface
• Basic business process modeling skills
• Highly motivated team player
• Basic project management skills
• Service focused approach and attitude
• Knowledge of 3D technologies (AR, VR, MX) is considered a plus
We offer you a change to join a multinational team of IT professionals. You will get to grow your expertise in a well-known global company and challenge yourself in this versatile position.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact Experis / Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531