Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
This position is good connection between MKT and service. it cooperates with MKT to implement service activity. Meantime, it is the window to engage with loyalty consumer. Through the analysis of the voice from different public channel, help the improvement of product and service quality.
- Design and output the package of Huawei service business branding, guide and support for Finland
- Work as part of a Marketing team, align all information with marketing strategy for joint image
- Find most beloved and active fans of Huawei brand, engage with them and build the longtime relationship with them.
- Voice collection of consumer, including hotline, social media and open channel
- Voice analysis and sort all information, including product and service, to provide the support of product and service improvement
- Communicate and close the improvement with R&D and other department.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Industry background: have at least 1-2 year of experience in the consumer electronic (Telecom/IT preferred) industry
- Educational background: college (3 years) and above in administration, electrical engineering, communication engineering or computer engineering or related commerce or science discipline
- Willingness of studying new telecommunication and product knowledge
- Business maturity and responsibility for entrusted tasks
- Very good communication skills
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Fluent English and Finnish in Speaking, and Writing. Priority in Multi-Nordic language.
We provide you:
- A unique chance to work with Huawei
- Possibility to experience Huawei's most advanced technology
- International and innovative working environment
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup. Work location is at our Sales Office Metsälä, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV & application at www.experis.fi as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Senior Consultant Petteri Paassola, 040 1755 818 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.