AB Enzymes is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods PLC (UK) and it is a leading company in the enzymes business worldwide. We are a reliable partner for customers in the food, feed and industrial enzymes businesses. Product excellence and innovation are among our key strengths and our customers value these highly. We are headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany with our manufacturing facility based in Finland. We conduct commercial operations globally and you will operate within a highly profitable growing business, whilst being part of one of the UK’s largest PLC’s. This role will also provide support for the AB Enzymes Joint Venture with ROAL Oy. Our factory in Finland is located in Rajamäki, Nurmijärvi more information about the businesses can be found at www.roal.fi and www.abenzymes.com
Tekniikka ja logistiikka - Engineering and Logistics, IT
We are looking for a
REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
for Technical Enzymes. If you apply successfully for this job, you will join us at an exciting time. With excellent growth in recent years, we are now working to ensure that this growth can continue for many years.
In your role as Regulatory Affairs Manager -Technical Enzymes you will be responsible for managing the technical enzyme registration on a global scale and actively representing our company interests in relevant trade associations for the Technical enzymes business. You will also monitor and assess impact of any legal matters for chemicals / technical enzymes in Europe and any other relevant countries regulations and represent the company towards the Finnish authorities in regulatory aspects concerning enzyme legislation. Important part of your job is to manage the needs of the authorities and subsequent changes in regulation for technical enzymes, collect the data needed and communicate all relevant developments within the organisation.
Your key qualities include:
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in the same or similar function.
- Focus on quality: You are precise, efficient, cooperative, and flexible.
- Strong scientific background and awareness of chemical legislation.
- Education in biochemistry, biotechnology or chemistry.
- Experienced in regulatory affairs in chemicals / profound knowledge of chemical regulations, especially EU regulations; and profound interest in identifying, understanding and meeting the needs of European and US legislators.
- Ability to build an international network in the regulatory area with focus on above mentioned regulations. Exposure to industry groups, government authorities, trade associations and scientific societies.
- Good technical writing and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English.
- Knowledge and experience in business system software
We value strong interpersonal and influencing skills, determination to achieve results, ability to autonomously work on multiple and complex projects and prioritize actions based on clear and pragmatic criteria.
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment fosters development, both personal and professional. The position is permanent and located in Rajamäki, Finland.
For more information, please contact Senior Consultant Heli Villa, Experis, email@example.com, tel. +358 50 5703 680.
Please apply by registering your CV at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible, by March 6, 2019.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.