Microsoft HoloLens is the first self-contained, holographic computer, enabling you to engage with your digital content and interact with holograms in the world around you. Microsoft Finland HoloLens team is designing optical parts for the product. The parts have high standards of both functional and cosmetic quality. See more: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/hololens
Microsoft is now looking for a Quality assurance engineer to improve and create methods of verifying cosmetic quality and aligning production quality levels to actual customer expectation level. Quality assurance engineers workday will typically consist of checking the cosmetic (visual quality) quality of the product, create methods of doing inspection and reporting findings. Also aligning the quality level to the customer expectation will play a big part, as well as collaboration with other teams, by giving feedback and being part of solving problems.
- Make sure we have a way to fulfill our customer’s quality expectations.
- To achieve that the engineer will be creating methods of measuring the quality level, make sure that all processes understand the quality requirement levels and that every product has quality measured or inspected the same way, by designing methods and training others.
- Outgoing quality criteria's and assurance methods needs to be aligned with receiving end incoming criteria's and assurance methods, both of those will be in the responsibility of the Quality assurance engineer.
- A team will be there to support the Quality assurance engineer in achieving the targets.
- Any visual / cosmetic quality related experience. Either inspection or specifying of methods is preferred
- Production experience
- Ability to make grey areas black and white with the ambiguity to action
- Ability to communicate and collaborate clearly with others
- English language is mandatory
Contract is permanent via ManpowerGroup, work location is Espoo.
Interested? Please register your English CV & application at www.experis.fi by 26th of February.
For more information please contact Senior Consultant Petteri Paassola, 040 1755 818 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.