Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Our Client Elisa is now looking for a
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Are you itching to take responsibility for your own solution offering? Craving to do something that is actually hands-on, to build mission-critical solutions for some of the largest companies in the world? Interested in working on developing completely new businesses?
Elisa's New Business Development unit hosts new, internationally growing business teams in areas such as Elisa Smart Factory and Elisa Automate. These domains are functioning as individual startups within Elisa, and they are swiftly growing. Yes, you heard right - combining the advantages of working in a small and lean startup with the resources and financial stability of a corporation is really possible, and we warmly welcome you to come experience it yourself.
We are now looking for you – cloud-native infrastructure wizard - to join us. Our team's objective is to help new businesses to identify and leverage opportunities to apply AI and machine learning for competitive solution offering, both in product development and in direct customer projects. We work with mission critical operational systems, building solutions using broad range of data science methods and open source toolkits. In order to do our work, we must have the tools and infra in place to handle massive data flows. You will take responsibility of our own development environments in AWS and Azure, and also work in customer projects in multi-disciplinary teams.
In order for you to complement our team in the best possible way, we hope that you:
- have deep passion to develop our cloud architecture and engineering practices that allow us to leverage AWS and Azure capabilities with high level of automation and security
- are interested in data engineering, both to constantly improve our tooling and as a practical challenge to get customer projects delivered
- can work together with data scientists and product developers, helping them to cope successfully with abundant data (with e.g. Kafka/Kinesis, EMR/Databricks, S3/Blob, ElasticSearch, Aurora/Cosmos)
- have suitable education (e.g. MSc in computer science) with solid hands-on professional experience
- want to work in a fast-paced and agile environment
- are cool with having somewhat goofy, but extremely professional co-workers of various backgrounds and nationalities
We will be even more thrilled if you, in addition, consider DevOps, CI/CD and ML model management to be part of your professional gene base.
We are not your ordinary telco corporation. Working in our team is, according to the team members, very much like working in a startup - except you don't have to worry about the financial aspects. The job is located in Helsinki with a possibility for partial remote working. Elisa is by proof one of the best places to work in Finland, and we can't wait for you to join us! Check out more reasons to join us.
A successful candidate must pass the security clearance by the Finnish Security Police before joining our team.
For more information about the role, please contact Senior Consultant Pekka Ruotsalainen at Experis Finland, +358 40 5850 147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this sound like you? Please apply by registering your CV and cover letter at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible