Abloy is a strong global brand, world’s leading developer of solutions in the field of electromechanical locking technology, access control and a pioneer in detainer-disc cylinder technology. We serve customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. Our main focus areas internationally are professional end users within critical infrastructure and smart building sectors.
Do you like to combine physical and digital worlds together? Would you like to use and expand your current knowledge to create great and useful software for real-life use cases? If yes, you could be someone to join our team.
We are looking for experienced and motivated full-stack developers to create modern web experiences and services. In this position you will work closely with our ABLOY FLEXIM S time & attendance core team (https://www.abloy.fi/fi/abloy/abloyfi/tuotteet/ratkaisut/abloy-flexim/abloy-flexim-s/) in Abloy Oy Espoo Leppävaara office.
Should you have good skills in the following areas, please do not hesitate to apply:
- C# .NET
- .NET MVC
- .NET Core
Bonus skills to have:
- Agile development, Git, architecture, security, Qt, REST API development, MySQL/MariaDB
- Create and work with modern REST APIs
- Take advantage of Cloud services
- Integrate to 3rd party solutions
- Identify design problems and devise solutions
- Champion new ideas and drive outcomes
- Build high quality, tested and reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the services for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Education, work experience and Personal Qualities:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience from the field
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to explain rationale behind decisions
- Fluency in English. Finnish skills preferred but not mandatory.
We will offer you an interesting environment and challenging tasks, as well as competitive benefits and the possibility to grow together with the solution and advance on your career. With us, you will have the opportunity to take part in a great change in the cyber security field, rupturing the market with brand new access control solutions.
Come join and work with us in the interesting field of time & attendance!
Apply with registered CV as soon as possible by clicking "Hae/Apply". The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information, you can contact Rami Inkilä, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.