Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Our client is international finance sector company located in Helsinki area. We are now looking for two Support and Maintenance Engineers, first for a six month fixed term project. After that there is a possibility for recruitment directly to our client.
- Resolve/Escalate tickets escalated by L1
- Work on various activities agreed as per scope between client and service provider
- SPOC for all technical issues and escalations
- Implement and Monitor Incident and Problem Management by adhering to SLAs
- Mentor L1 and L2 teams sharing historical knowledge and best practices
- Brain-storm and provide technical leadership in daily activities
- User interaction base on serious Incidents when the technology team member is unavailable
- Interface with Technology team in out of office hours + Change Request Development teams for urgent issues
- Building knowledge Base - Functional Support Documentation - Assign people to document new / updated incident handling steps and then communicate to team
- Supervising Handover from previous shift to the next Shift
- Standard process implementation.
Fluent Finnish language skills are essential.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP.