We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to our international customer located in Espoo. Position is fixed term maternity leave substitute until the end of July 2018.
For an outstanding recruitment professional, with the right attitude and hunger, we offer the chance to work with an enthusiastic global team.
In this exciting role, you’ll ensure, as a member of the team, that company has an on-going program to attract, retain and develop the talent needed for business success. This involves having a high quality, efficient and proactive resourcing approach to a function for assigned site/area. The Recruiter is responsible for ensuring a strategic, long term talent pipeline to support different business units.
Main Responsibility Area
- End to end responsibility for recruitment services for specific business units
- Creating and identifying innovative sourcing channels for proactive talent pipelines
- Monitoring resourcing metrics and initiate appropriate action
- Participating in strategic projects to develop our global resourcing capability and services
- Participating in global projects as assigned
- Consulting with businesses on the range of resourcing options to meet organization needs (i.e., permanent hires, contract labor, outsource, etc.)
- Developing and implementing professional recruiting capabilities in the businesses, e.g., Behavioral Interviewing, Competence Assessments, Selection Criteria, Diversity, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you are a seasoned recruitment professional and you know the ins and outs of the recruitment industry.
On top of this you’ll have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from handling end-to-end recruitment processes
- Experience of employer branding activities & graduate recruitment
- Extensive experience in behavioral based interviewing is required
- Experience in building and maintaining talent pools through direct sourcing
- Excellent English skills are mandatory
- Experience from a fast-paced global recruitment environment is a must.
We offer you
A challenging environment where it is possible to further evolve one’s skills and also to take ownership in an environment that is open, collaborative and fun.
If you feel like this is the right challenge for you, then submit your application ASAP as the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been identified.
Apply at www.experis.fi . For more information please contact Senior Consultant Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or email@example.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.