Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei Technologies Finland is looking for a Tax & Accounting Manager.
Senior Tax & Accounting Specialist / Manager will be responsible for statutory reporting, preparation of tax returns, assisting with audits. Provide advice to sales and commercial department to avoid tax risk for new projects.
- Prepare and file monthly VAT return, Intrastat return/ EC sales list in time
- To keep track of the updates of tax regulations
- Provide support and advice for the bidding team on minimizing the tax risk exposure with regards to business models, review terms related to tax of the contract
- Liaise with external consultant and regional tax manager on minimizing the tax risk exposure with regards to transfer pricing by having in place appropriate supporting documentation
- Support monthly closing(e.g. accruals, bookings checking etc)
- Help to prepare statutory report for annual audit
- Prepare and file annual CIT return with external consultant
- Act as a main contact point with the relevant tax authorities and auditor for audits and tax compliance investigation.
- University degree in economy or tax, preferably qualified accountant or tax adviser (e.g. ACCA)
- Strong knowledge of Finland legislation on tax
- Strong knowledge of Finnish GAAP (FAS)
- Basic knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent command of English
- Proved experience in related job, preferably of relevant tax and audit experience within an international environment(big 4 or telecommunication industry)
- Ability to prioritize works, problem solving
- Proactive and feel comfortable to take initiatives and responsibility
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to think commercially and deliver results within deadline
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and to communicate tax and accounting requirements effectively to a non-technical audience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training to improve yourself.
Position is permanent contract via ManpowerGroup. Work location is at our Sales Office Metsälä, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV with salary request at www.experis.fi by 12th of December.
For more information please contact Senior Consultant Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.