Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. Read more: www.huawei.com
We are looking for a dynamic Procurement Assistant to Huawei’s R&D Center in Helsinki Ruoholahti with a “can do spirit” to deliver excellent results. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a great team with scope for long-term opportunity and rewards. We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us.
- Assist in supplier certification and procurement project according to Huawei’s system.
- Collect and refresh the procurement list monthly, demonstrate the order of various procurement projects and new supplier qualification projects with all PA.
- Organize the weekly procurement meeting, including topic collection and content preliminary review, meeting room organization, post-meeting minutes output.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and confident in working in research projects
- Ability to work within a team while successfully delivering individual targets.
- Experience working within an Asian business culture is a plus
Academic & Technical:
- Finance background.
- Familiar with electronic mechanical hardware, software, testing, in backend and frontend technologies (Like tax, customs, logistics, legal etc.)
- Broad knowledge and interest in Telecommunication and Technology sector.
We provide you
- A unique chance to work with Huawei
- Possibility to experience Huawei's most advanced technology
- International and innovative working environment
Position is a permanent contract via ManpowerGroup.
Interested? Please register your English CV & application at www.experis.fi as soon as possible.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.