Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
for our client in Espoo. The roll-out coordinator manages the implementation of a global project in different countries. The person works as a point of contact between the global development and local implementation teams and makes sure relevant tasks are completed on-time and both stakeholders as well as team members are happy with the result. The solution area consists of customer surveys & feedback solutions and solutions for customer and sales specific reporting, visualization, and has plans to develop quickly to new value adding solutions.
The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Espoo. The position is temporary from June until the end of the year 2019. There is a possibility for an extension. The person will be working part-time, about 2-3 days / week.
Responsibilities and key activities
In this position you need to:
• Coordinate all project related activities and make sure the deployment project is proceeding as expected
• Proactively solve problems so you are expected to be creative and equipped with good analytical skills
• Create various project related documentation and deliver it in concise and to-the-point manner
• Facilitate workshops, train and engage frontline staff
• Manage expectations of various project stakeholders
• Supporting key user community
• Experience in working with international projects
• Understanding of customer surveys and the definition & management of customer feedback processes
• Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
• Basic project management skills
• Very good collaboration and communication skills in English
• Ability to work independently and ability to work in virtual teams in a multicultural environment
• Analytical thinking
• Patience and bullet-proof focus
• Highly motivated team player
• Service focused approach and attitude
Our client is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. In this position you will get a broad outlook on different new digital services in a well-known global company.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531