At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
We are looking for a Director, HR, Finland and Baltics.
You will be based in Hyvinkää, however the remote working is a part of our modern ways of working.
In this role you will report to EMEA HR Head.
Within EMEA HR, we are focusing on smooth and professional HR services for all people, managers and employees, and on managing the relationship with employee representatives and unions in a cooperative and constructive way. Local support for the realization of strategic business plans is to build on strong cultural, regulatory and Konecranes business understanding by HR team members, and we are strengthening it by utilizing processes, digitalized people practices plus developing needed local people programs and initiatives.
In cluster of Finland and Baltic countries (EE, LV, LT), your team and yourself, are providing HR support and services for all of Konecranes BAs/ Functions in four countries, meaning 2200 employees. As our HR Director, Finland and Baltics, you will be further building and developing people operations to improve & optimize the ways of working, and ensure the best class experience.
Your role & responsibilities
- Develop and deliver the people agenda from global and business specific people strategy and local environment to both cluster and country level execution
- Be a partner and facilitate aligned approach for people topics with the central business leads and Managing Directors in the area
- Provide authentic and inclusive leadership within the senior managers in the cluster and own team
- Be an open executive coach and mentor, to further support the growth and development of the business
- Ensure that all people practices in the country are in line with labour law as well as support the business needs
- Maintain and develop further employee relations
- Ensure that all operational HR services - from resourcing to exit, local benefit and well-being offering and payroll - are provided on needed quality level, efficiently and with affordable cost
- Support and lead all people related programs across the cluster, helping to foster success and desired & agile culture
- Ensure operational and regulatory compliance of the HR services and people operations, plus expertise for the cultural and language aspects of your cluster
- As a member of the EMEA HR leadership team, participate in driving a shared vision and a common sense of purpose across the team, functioning as a significant member of the team for harmonized HR services within the region
What we expect from you?
You are an authentic, approachable and inclusive person who acts with purpose and a global mindset. You have a capability to inspire people to deliver growth and transformational change while always doing the right thing. At Konecranes, our roles require conceptual thinking but also pragmatic, hands-on approach to work.
Your capabilities and experience to succeed
- Broad and progressive HR generalist experience from min 10 years focusing on building and delivering effective daily people practices
- Inspiring and inclusive people leader with drive to continuously improve and develop the capabilities within the organization and HR team
- Capability to understand and work collaboratively with business leaders and other stakeholders
- Influential people and change leadership skills in an international environment
- Proven track record in successful labour unions/ employee representative negotiation and collaboration
- Good understanding of regulatory environment in employment field within Finland, and it is asset if you understand the collective agreements of Technology industries
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from applicable area, preferable connected to human resources management or organizational development
- Fluent skills in spoken and written Finnish and English
What we offer
In this role, you will get to work in a spotlight HR position as HR lead for the HQ country (Finland). We have taken reasonable steps in building and developing the HR services and setup within the cluster, but you would be taking us to the next phases in our journey forward. We are offering a highly ambitious and growth-oriented culture and a community of forward-looking professionals to work with. You will have an independent and collaborative role, but with support available always when needed.
As a company we are committed to developing our people, and we offer multiple career & development opportunities globally. We also offer a competitive total rewards package and excellent learning opportunities.
Please apply by registering your CV at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible, but no later than 19th of May 2021.
For further information about the role, please contact Experis Senior Consultant Heli Villa, tel. 050 5703 680 on 6th of May at 9 - 10 am, 10th of May at 11 - 12 am, or 13th of May at 10 - 11 am.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 18,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.