Rosendahl Nextrom Oy is the leading global supplier of production technologies for optical fibers and fiber optic cables. Our core competencies include solutions for optical glass making, fiber drawing, fiber coating, ribbon making, proof testing and fiber optic cable production. From first contact onwards, we provide customized high-quality solutions and personal support to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Rosendahl Nextrom Oy is a part of Rosendahl Nextrom group. The parent company Rosendahl Nextrom GmbH is an Austrian based company which belongs to the family owned Knill Group. Rosendahl Nextrom is a global leader in battery, cable & wire, and optical fiber production technologies. Our goal is to connect customer needs with our technology. Quality, customization, product know-how and close co-operation with our partners are our core values.
For us at Rosendahl Nextrom, it is not enough that we design, manufacture, and assemble our solutions; it is our joy and motivation to create professional solutions perfectly suited to particular needs of our customers.
Find out more at www.rosendahlnextrom.com.
To support the growth of our client Rosendahl Nextrom we are now looking for
to a permanent position located in Vantaa.
Do you have technical master's or bachelor's degree, strong project management experience and eagerness to constantly develop in your work? If yes, this position could be what you are looking for!
In this versatile role your main responsibility is to make sure that projects named to you are running smoothly and according to contractual obligations between the customer and our own organization, meaning that the products are delivered according to schedule, technical specifications, process KPIs, and profitability targets, and the customer needs are fulfilled. In this position you will also try to find new business opportunities and act as the technical interface between customers, product and engineering managers, as well as sales managers. In this role you will report to Project Management Director and work in close co-operation with several different internal stakeholders in matrix organization like Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Production, Finance and Forwarding.
Your main duties and responsibilities briefly:
- Clarifying the scope, specification and other obligations of the project with the customer and internally
- Planning the project within the matrix organization
- Preparing the project budget and schedule and establishing follow-up routines
- Leading and managing the project team through all phases
- Customer relationship management and communication with the customer in all phases of the project
- Managing customer site activities, i.e. installation and commissioning
- Managing changes within scope of the project, specification, schedule and budget
- Project risk management
- Reporting and concluding feedback of the project
- Keeping up positive and efficient project performance, putting full energy and effort in managing and guiding internal and external teams.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a person with suitable technical education, project management experience and excellent interpersonal skills. In our fast-paced operating environment person with strong ability to adapt in changing conditions and multitask is most likely to succeed.
We are looking for a person with:
- Engineering degree, M.Sc or B.Sc
- Project Management experience in Technology
- Understanding in project finance
- Customer and people-oriented approach
- Self-motivated continuous development attitude
- Ability to multitask in timeline-driven multi project environment
- Ability to travel few weeks in a year for meeting customers
- Strong coordination skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Flexible and solution-oriented mindset
- Good English and Finnish skills, German skills would be a benefit
What we offer?
We offer you inspiring versatile tasks and ability to develop yourself and our internal processes in an innovative business environment. When working at Rosendahl Nextrom you get to be part of a leading global supplier of production technologies for optical fibers and fiber optic cables and work with highly motivated and professional colleagues. Our customers are all around the world and we offer you a truly global business environment.
Our Vantaa office is located near Aviapolis train station (1km) and Kehä III.
Did we catch your interest?
Please apply by registering your CV in www.experis.fi. If you have any questions, please contact Mikko Rämänen, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Experis, tel. +358 50 516 0054 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.